Call us: (800) AAA-HELP or (800) 222-4357 anywhere in the USA or Canada for immediate assistance.
(Remember, you're covered in any car.)
AAA accepts online requests for road service 24-hours a day, so you can be confident your service request will be handled promptly.
You can request roadside assistance online at any time, as well as check the status of your call.
Requesting roadside service online gives you the same service and response as calling.REQUEST ASSISTANCE
VIEW CALL STATUS
AAA now offers the opportunity to download an emergency road service app on your iPhone or Android phone.
You get the same roadside assistance that you do by calling or going online.GET APP
Current Wait Times
Updated Thursday, December 12, 2013 at 3:00pm
We’re currently experiencing significant requests for service in many areas of Western and Central New York. As a result, some of our Members may have longer-than-normal delays, as listed below.
(Every effort will be made to help those in dangerous situations first.)
- Metropolitan Area: up to 3 hours
- Rural Area: up to 90 minutes
- Metropolitan Area: up to 90 minutes
- Rural Areas: up to 60 minutes
- Metropolitan Area: up to 60 minutes
- Rural North: up to 60 minutes
- Rural South: up to 60 minutes (Ithaca up to 90 minutes)
- I-81 Corridor from Mexico to Adams Center: up to 60 minutes