If you’re like us, we know you're dreaming of your next vacation.
AAA’s new Virtual Travel Agency, offering video visits, is the perfect way to connect with one of our expert Travel Consultants. We’ve trained a small team of Travel Consultants to deliver the same in-person experience you expect from AAA, but virtually. Try it, we think you’ll love it.
Why book a virtual video visit?
- It’s socially safe, convenient, and easy.
- You can meet with us from the comfort of your home, from your office, or from wherever you are. No commute time!
- We can show you photos, itineraries, and other things related to your vacation during the video visit. Planning a vacation is exciting and we want to be excited with you.
- Traveling with others, no problem! They can join in the fun and be part of the video visit experience too. We can accommodate as many people from as many separate locations as needed. It’s like one big vacation planning party.
How do I prepare for a virtual video call and what can I expect?
- You can join the video visit from your laptop/computer (make sure it has a webcam), a tablet, an iPad, or a smartphone. For best viewing, we recommend your laptop/computer or tablet.
- Locate the email from AAA with the video visit link and click that link a few minutes prior to your appointment time.
- Try to find a place where noise and distraction are at a minimum.
- Position your camera away from windows so we can best see you.
- Come prepared to describe what an ideal vacation looks and feels like for you!
- Relax and have fun!