Enjoy the rich fall foliage on a cruise up through the New England to Canada’s coast. Stop in Portland, Maine boasting a vibrant waterfront and an abundance of Victorian era architecture. Browse the souvenir shops in Bar Harbor and indulge in Maine lobster bake. Admire the beautifully restored historic buildings in Halifax that recall the city’s centuries-old maritime heritage. Snap a picture of Nova Scotia’s classic postcard scene at Peggy’s Point Lighthouse. With miles of beautiful coast highlighted with brilliant fall colors, New England and Canada will take your breath away.
Boston, Massachusetts | Day at Sea | Halifax, Nova Scotia | Day at Sea | Saint John, NB (Bay of Fundy) | Bar Harbor, Maine | Portland, Maine | Boston, Massachusetts
- Round trip motorcoach transportation from Buffalo, Rochester, and Syracuse
- 7 nights selected shipboard accommodations
- Shipboard meals and entertainment
- Baggage handling (1 piece per person)
- Services and gratuities for a Professional Tour Director
- All applicable taxes and fees
- Inside (Cat 4V).......................from $1221
- Outside (Cat 8N).......................from $1319
- Balcony (Cat 6D).......................from $1647
Rates are per person based on double occupancy. Single and triple occupancy rates may be available upon request. $250 per person deposit due at time of booking. $500 per person deposit for single occupancy due at the time of booking Final payment due May 25, 2018.