Enjoy lunch at the Genesee Brew House with a panoramic view of Rochester’s 96-foot waterfall known as High Falls. After lunch visit the Lamberton Conservatory where you will have the opportunity to experience six areas that simulate faraway climates such as the tropical dome and the desert environment. At the Rochester Lilac Festival you will be able to experience the largest lilac collection in the United States. Here you will have the opportunity to see the incredible beauty and smell the sweet fragrance of more than 500 varieties of lilacs on 1200 plants. See why this festival is celebrating its 120th Anniversary.
- Roundtrip motorcoach transportation from Dunkirk, Orchard Park and Buffalo
- Lunch at the Genesee Brew House
- Visit to the Lamberton Conservatory
- Rochester Lilac Festival in Highland Park
- Services and gratuities for a Professional Tour Director and Motorcoach Driver
- All applicable taxes and fees
$89 per person
Final payment due at time of booking.