Visit the home of Washington’s Headquarters, where the American Flag was first flown and the US Calvary was born. Experience an entertaining journey through the streets of Philadelphia. The tour of America’s most historic mile will pass such iconic sights. In historic Haddonfield, NJ step back into the Revolutionary Era as you enter the Indian King Tavern. In 1777, as the Revolutionary War stormed across New Jersey, this tavern served as a political/administrative center for the Continental war effort. It is also said that Colonies began to be called States here.
- Roundtrip motorcoach service from Rochester, Buffalo and Syracuse
- 3 nights hotel accommodations
- 7 meals: 3 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners
- Visit the historical home that once served as Washington’s headquarters
- Tour home and art gallery, once occupied by Major General Nathaniel Greene
- Tour the “new” Museum of American Revolution
- Enjoy a taste of Revolutionary Philadelphia Beverages
- Enjoy a guided tour of Colonial antics & gossip through the streets of Philadelphia
- Indulge in the tastes of a Revolutionary time-period lunch
- Baggage handling (1 piece per person)
- Services and gratuities for a Professional Tour Director and Motorcoach Driver
- All applicable taxes and fees
Rates are per person. $150 per person deposit due at time of booking. Final payment due February 1, 2018.