Experience the European charm of the first French settlement in North America. This is your chance to visit history first hand. The Plains of Abraham, Parliment, Place- Royale, Citadelle and a glimpse of modern Quebec City are the perfect introduction to the city. Continue with a visit to the epic waterfall on the Montmorency River and a stop at the beautiful Basilica of Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupre – a shrine dedicated to the grandmother of Jesus. Enjoy time to explore and stroll through the streets of Quebec City and all it has to offer. Take a walk along Old City during the day, visit a museum or watch the changing of the guard. Take advantage of all the culture this historic city has to offer.
- Roundtrip motorcoach transportation from Buffalo, Rochester, or Syracuse
- 3 nights hotel accommodations at Hotel Manoir Victoria
- 5 meals: 4 breakfasts and 1 dinner
- Guided tour of Quebec City including visits to The Plains of Abraham, Parliament, Place-Royale, Citadelle, Montmorency Falls and St. Anne de Beaupre Cathedral
- Guided cruise of Quebec City along the Saint-Lawrence River
- Enjoy freetime to explore the city of Quebec
- Baggage handling (1 piece per person)
- Services and gratuities for a Professional Tour Director & Motorcoach Driver
- All applicable taxes and fees
Rates are per person. $100 per person deposit due at time of booking. Final payment due May 1, 2018.