Witness some of the most beautiful scenery in the USA and discover why the clear, crisp water and fresh mountain air has been drawing vacationers to this area for centuries. Browse the shops in the quaint village of North Conway. Ride the aerial tramway to the top of Cannon Mountain and take in the rugged mountain scenery stretching to views of Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont and Canada. Visit the Wright Museum with exhibit showcasing aircraft and tanks from WWII and exhibits from everyday life. Join us and relax in the White Mountains with the perfect blend of history and the outdoors.
- Roundtrip motorcoach services from Buffalo, Rochester and Syracuse
- 3 nights accommodations
- 6 meals included: 3 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 2 dinners
- Travel Kancamagus Highway
- Explore the village of North Conway
- Visit the Rocks Estate
- Visit Sugar Hill Sampler Museum and Gift Shop
- Take a wagon ride through the fields of Lupines
- Tour Mount Washington Resort Luxury Hotel
- Ride the Ariel Tramway
- Baggage handling (1 piece per person)
- Services and gratuities for a Professional Tour Director and Motorcoach Driver
- All applicable taxes and fees
Rates are per person. $150 per person deposit due at time of booking. Final payment due March 13, 2018.