Enjoy pristine, pastel islands surrounded by historical sites and friendly people. Visit the tip of Bermuda’s West End, Royal Naval Dockyard, home of exceptional shopping and pristine beaches. The beautifully restored Royal Navy Dockyards provide quaint boutiques, a crafts market and fascinating maritime museum. Savor the year-round balmy breezes, clear waters colored by incredible coral reefs and lovely pink sands. Be sure to pack your shorts, sunscreen and golf clubs as the courses here are a stunning treat.
New York City | 2 days at sea | 3 days at Royal Naval Dockyard | Day at sea | New York City
- Roundtrip motorcoach transportation from Buffalo, Rochester or Syracuse
- Onboard meals and entertainment
- 7 nights selected shipboard accommodations
- All meals and entertainment
- Baggage handling (1 piece per person)
- Services and gratuities for a Professional Tour Director & Motorcoach Driver
- All applicable taxes and fees
Optional Shore Excursion Add-Ons*:
- Board the Rising Son catamaran for the ultimate sailing experience
- Snorkel through on of the world’s most healthy coral reef & explore a shipwreck
- Take a scenic ride on a glass bottom boat
- Cruise the Bermuda Triangle under the beautiful night sky
- Ride horseback through the historic railway trails and dune trails above the South Shore Beaches
*Available at additional cost and should be arranged with your travel agent after final payment is made.
- Inside (Cat ID).......................from $1313
- Outside (Cat OB)......................from $1521
- Outside (Cat OA)......................from $1542
- Balcony (Cat BF )...................from $1684
Rates are per person based on double occupancy. Single and triple occupancy rates may be available upon request. $250 per person deposit due at time of booking. $500 deposit due at time of booking for single occupancy. Final payment due July 1, 2018.