Life at sea is easy with Norwegian’s freestyle cruises. Check out the wealth of dining options onboard at your leisure, and enjoy beautiful landscapes, laid-back walking tours, and delicious local fare at your port cities. Admire the 1900s charm of Bar Harbor, where America’s elite vacationed in opulent summer cottages. View the rugged coastlines of Halifax, the world’s second-largest harbor. Breathe in the salty air and feel the sea winds in Saint John and all throughout the north east coast.
Get ready to escape on the newest and most exciting ship on the seas! Norwegian Escape, the most innovative ship ever built, is ready to whisk you away to Canada & New England. Indulging in every whim is what unforgettable vacations are made of. Get ready to chase sunsets on The Waterfront. Explore a world exotic flavors with two new restaurants from Iron Chef Jose Garces. Get closer to paradise with two quintessential Jimmy Buffett venues: Margaritaville at Sea and the 5 O’clock Somewhere Bar. Sip on some of Napa’s best blends at The cellars, A Michael Mondavi Family Wine Bar. Or try the unique specialty cocktails, hand-crafted by Bar Lab. Be dazzled by Broadway hits like After Midnight. Discover a new world of Freestyle Cruising on Norwegian Escape.
New York City | Day at Sea | Portland, Maine | Bar Harbor | Saint John, NB (Bay of Fundy) | Halifax | Day at Sea | New York City
- Roundtrip motorcoach transportation from Buffalo, Rochester or Syracuse
- 7 nights selected shipboard accommodations
- Baggage handling (1 piece per person)
- Services and gratuities for a Professional Tour Director & Motorcoach Driver
- All applicable taxes and fees
Optional Shore Excursions:
- Gaze at the breathtaking ocean scenery while enjoying a delicious lobster lunch in Halifax
- Discover close to 400 years of history as you tour the city of Saint John
- Take a carriage ride through rustic roads in Acadia National Park
- Tour two of the Vanderbilt family empire’s grand villas in Newport
- Hop aboard a luxurious catamaran and view the whales along with an abundance of other marine life
- Inside (Cat IB)......................from $1359
- Balcony (Cat BE)..................from $1883
- Mini-Suite (Cat MC)..............from $2090
Rates are per person based on double occupancy. Single and triple occupancy rates may be available upon request. $250 per person deposit due at time of booking. $500 deposit due for solo occupancy due at time of booking. Final payment due June 30, 2018.