Join us as we experience a visit to a total Christmas Wonderland. Visit Overly’s Country Christmas to drive and walk through a Christmas Wonderland while enjoying the train display, bonfire, and live nativity scene. Tour the Compass Inn Museum – a 1799 restored stage coach stop completely decorated for the holidays with natural accents, candles and wood fireplaces. See the Frank Lloyd Wright house Kentucky Knob, also known as the Hagan House, decorated for the holidays as you take a tour. Wrap yourself in the warmth of holiday spirit and sample a seemingly endless variety of fun and tasty events.
- Roundtrip motorcoach transportation from Rochester and Buffalo
- 2 nights hotel accommodations
- 6 meals included: 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners
- Drive through Overly’s Country Christmas and walk through the Christmas wonderland
- Guided Candlelight tour of the Compass Inn Museum
- Stop at the Old General Store & Country Pie Shoppe and taste a mini pie
- Wine tasting at Glades Pike Winery
- Guided tour of Frank Lloyd Wright’s Kentucky Knob
- Visit the Rockwood Mills Shoppes and Opera House
- Baggage handling (1 piece per person)
- Services and gratuities for a Professional Tour Director and Motorcoach Driver
- All applicable taxes and fees
Rates are per person. $100 deposit required at time of booking.Final payment due October 10, 2018.