Enjoy fresh air and the delicious aroma of simmering syrup. Set off into the woods in search of sweet adventure along the Maple History Trail. On your walk you will learn how maple sugar is made. From finding the perfect tree, to seeing how tools have evolved, to watching how maple syrup is made in the Sugar Shack. Afterwards enjoy a pancake breakfast complete with 100% real New York State Maple Syrup. Come experience the sweeter side of life.
- Roundtrip motorcoach transportation from Orchard Park and Buffalo
- Admission to Genesee Country Village & Museum
- Maple Sugar Pancake Breakfast
- Self-guided tour of Maple History Trail
- Services and gratuities for a Professional Tour Director and Motorcoach Driver
- All applicable taxes and fees
$78 per person
Final payment due at time of booking.