Andrew Lloyd Webber’s The Phantom of the Opera continues its story in Love Never Dies. Taking place 10 years after the incident at the Paris Opera House, the Phantom now thrives in the electrically charged world of Coney Island, yet he still longs for Christine. In a final bid to win back her love, the Phantom lures her, her husband Raoul, and their young son Gustave, from Manhattan to the glittering and glorious world of Coney Island. See the spellbinding sequel to the worldwide phenomenon.
- Roundtrip motorcoach transportation from Syracuse, Rochester and Buffalo
- Lunch at Cabaret Restaurant: House salad with dressing on the side, rolls, oven roasted potatoes, oven roasted medley and dessert. Served with your choice of: Chicken Marsala, Shrimp and Scallops or Steak Bourguignon
- Your choice of Rows Z-BB Orchestra or Rows D-F Front Balcony seating for Love Never Dies*
- Services and gratuities for a Professional Tour Director and Motorcoach Driver
- All applicable taxes and fees
* Seating Choice Subject to Availability
$189 per person
Final payment due at time of booking.