Breathe the salt sea air and feel the coastal breezes in Cape Cod. Tour the historic Sandwich, MA and travel along the picturesque Route 6A historically known as the Old Kings Highway. Enjoy the spectacular views of Cape Cod Bay aboard the SS Lobster Boat in Sesuit harbor. Travel through Hyannis where JFK and his family spent many years, stop for a picture at the Kennedy Memorial. Stroll through the streets and seaside shops of Chatham. Climb the lighthouse at Race Beach Point in Provincetown after taking an exciting ride through the dunes. Experience all that Cape Cod has to offer.
Solo Exclusive trips are organized for the AAA Solo Traveler Club. Travelers must be members of the Solo Traveler Club in order to travel with the group on this trip.
- Roundtrip motorcoach transportation from Buffalo, Rochester or Syracuse
- 3 nights hotel accommodations
- 7 meals: 3 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 3 dinners
- Tour historic Sandwich, the Cape’s oldest town
- Travel along the Old Kings Highway
- Tour the JFK Museum
- Enjoy time in Seaside village of Chatham
- Stop at one of the Cape’s Historic lighthouses - Nauset Light
- Visit Race Point beach
- Visit Truro Vineyards for a tour and wine tasting
- Baggage Handling (1 piece per person)
- Services and gratuities for a Professional Tour Director & Motorcoach Driver
- All applicable taxes and fees