The Lily Dale Assembly, a small community of self-proclaimed “Spiritualists” opens their gates to the public during the summertime months. The official definition of a Spiritualist, according to the Lily Dale Assembly is “One who believes, as the basis of his or her religion, in the continuity of life and in individual responsibility.” If you are interested in the unknown mystifications of our universe and as human beings, this is a great vacation getaway. Even for skeptics who do not believe in healing or magical powers, go check this place out for yourself. You will surely be amazed.
- Roundtrip motorcoach transportation from Rochester and Buffalo
- Admission to Lily Dale Assembly
- Picnic lunch
- Ellen Bourn - Medium, Psychic and former President of the Lily Dale Assembly
- Services and gratuities for a Professional Tour Director and Motorcoach Driver
- All applicable taxes and fees
$134 per person
Full payment required at time of booking.