Explore the stunning landscape along the coast of New England and Canada. Start your journey in the beautiful city of Montreal. Cruise down the mighty Saint Lawrence River to historic Quebec City. Stroll along the cobblestone streets and beautiful natural surroundings of this French-Canadian city. Hop back on the river and head to Canada’s birthplace, Charlottetown, full of quaint street and historic sites. Next, spend some time in the maritime province of Nova Scotia and its stunning coast, rich in wildlife. Continue down along the Atlantic to the rock-bound coast and soaring granite cliffs of Bar Harbor, Maine. Indulge in a fresh lobster or hike along a trail in Acadia National Park. Wrap up this delightful journey in Boston, a city full of American history and popular landmarks. Return home feeling relaxed and enlightened with the magic of the northeast coast.
Montreal Quebec - Pre-night | Montreal Quebec | Quebec City, Quebec | Day at sea | Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island | Sydney, Nova Scotia | Halifax, Nova Scotia | Bar Harbor, Maine | Boston, Massachusetts
- Roundtrip motorcoach transportation from Buffalo, Rochester and Syracuse
- 1 pre-night hotel accommodations in Montreal
- 7 nights shipboard accommodations
- 2 meals in pre-night package; 1 dinner and 1 breakfast
- Shipboard meals and entertainment
- Baggage handling (1 piece per person)
- Services and gratuities for a Professional Tour Director and Motorcoach Driver with a minimum of 20 passengers
- All applicable taxes and fees
- Inside (CAT K or L).........................from $2055
- Outside (CAT E).............................from $2322
- Lanai Stateroom (CAT CA)………..from $3250
- Vista Suite (CAT BA)……………….....from $3747
Rates are per person based on double occupancy. Single and triple occupancy rates may be available upon request. $350 per person deposit due at time of booking. $700 deposit due at time of booking for solo occupancy. Final payment due March 1, 2018.