Located at the edge of the Kinzua Gorge, at the Kinzua Bridge Visitors Center you will discover the power of nature and man. Experience a guided tour through it’s two exhibition halls which highlight the innovative, can-do spirit of the region. Before you go you will have the chance to walk out onto the Kinzua Sky Walk and peer down below through a partial glass overlook. Next enjoy lunch at Kane Manor. This turn of the century home is located on the edge of the Allegheny National Forest and offers views of the nearby countryside unlike anything you have ever seen before. At the Allegheny National Fish Hatchery you will see how they work to restore, enhance and maintain the Great Lakes for future generations.
- Roundtrip motorcoach transportation from Orchard Park and Dunkirk
- Guided tour at Kinzua Bridge State Park with visit to the Sky Walk
- Lunch at Kane Manor
- Guided tour at Allegheny National Fish Hatchery
- Services and gratuities for a Professional Tour Director and Motorcoach Driver
- All applicable taxes and fees
$99 per person
Final payment due at time of booking.