Breathe the salt sea air and feel the coastal breezes in Cape Cod. Tour the historic Sandwich, MA and travel along the picturesque Route 6A historically known as the Old Kings Highway. Enjoy the spectacular views of Cape Cod Bay aboard the SS Lobster Boat in Sesuit Harbor. Travel through Hyannis where JFK and his family spent many years, stopping for a picture at the Kennedy Memorial. Stroll through the streets and seaside shops of Chatham. Climb the lighthouse at Race Beach Point in Provincetown after taking an exciting ride through the dunes. Experience all that Cape Cod has to offer.
- Roundtrip motorcoach transportation from Buffalo, Rochester and Syracuse
- 3 nights hotel accommodations
- 7 meals: 3 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 3 dinners
- Tour of historic Sandwich, the Cape’s oldest town
- View the historic landmarks of the Hoxie House which is the Capes oldest house
- Travel along Route 6A
- View many of the old sea captains’ homes and quaint villages
- Stop at the Kennedy Memorial and Korean War Memorial
- Tour the JFK Museum
- Visit Race Point beach
- Visit Truro Vineyards for special tour and wine tasting
- Baggage handling (1 piece per person)
- Services and gratuities for a Professional Tour Director and Motorcoach Driver
- All applicable taxes and fees
Rates are per person. $150 per person deposit due at time of booking. Final payment due June 22, 2018.