Philipsburg, St. Maarten displays its Dutch heritage in its architecture and landscaping. The island offers endless stretches of beach, beautiful landscapes and great shopping. While the beaches and ocean are beautiful, there is one thing that really sets St. Thomas apart - shopping. Browse through the shop-lined streets of Charlotte Amalie and find out why St. Thomas is called the “duty-free shopping capital of the world”. Shop for duty-free trinkets and bargains on everything from liquor to imported china and crystal. One of the largest islands in the Eastern Caribbean, Puerto Rico’s landscape encompasses mountains, underground caves, coral reefs, white-sand beaches and an incredibly massive rain forest that supplies fresh water to most of the island. At the same time San Juan, the capital of the commonwealth, is a big city with a bustling business district, glitzy resorts and casinos, as well as one of the most stunning examples of colonial life in the Western world.
Solo Exclusive trips are organized for the AAA Solo Traveler Club. Travelers must be members of the Solo Traveler Club in order to travel with the group on this trip.
Cape Liberty, New Jersey | 3-days at sea | Philipsburg, St. Maarten | Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas | San Juan, Puerto Rico
- One-way motorcoach service from Buffalo, Rochester and Syracuse to Cape Liberty, NJ
- Airfare returning from San Juan, Puerto Rico
- 6 night selected shipboard accommodations
- Transfer from the ship to the San Juan Airport
- Onboard meals and entertainment
- Services and gratuities for a Professional Tour Director and Motorcoach driver
- All applicable taxes and fees
- Inside (Cat 10)............................from $1269
- Outside (Cat 7)...........................from $1372
- Balcony (Cat 2C)........................from $1567
Rates are per person based on double occupancy. Single and triple occupancy rates may be available upon request. $250 per person deposit due at time of booking. $500 deposit due at time of booking for single occupancy. Final payment due June 1, 2018.