Each year, the National Cherry Blossom Festival celebrates spring in Washington, D.C., the gift of the cherry blossom trees, and the enduring friendship between the people of the United States and Japan. There is nothing quite as beautiful as seeing this gorgeous city while all the cherry blossom trees are in full bloom. Join us on this exciting tour to our Nation’s Capital.
- Roundtrip motorcoach transportation from Buffalo, Rochester and Syracuse
- 2 nights hotel accommodations
- 4 meals included: 2 breakfasts and 2 dinners
- Cherry Blossom Potomac River Cruise
- Free time at the Tidal Basin to enjoy the Cherry Blossom trees and the memorials
- Toby’s production of “Newsies”
- Easter Service at the Washington National Cathedral
- Baggage handling (1 piece per person)
- Services and gratuities for a Professional Tour Director & Motorcoach Driver
- All applicable taxes and fees
Rates are per person based on occupancy. $100 deposit due at time of booking. Final payment due January 30, 2018.