Start off with a visit to the Niagara Aerospace Museum where you will learn how big a role Western New York entrepreneurs and businesses have played throughout the history of aviation. Enjoy lunch at The Como Restaurant, a family owned local favorite that has been around since 1927. In the afternoon you will see why New York State’s biggest electricity producer is right here in Niagara Falls at the Niagara Power Project. Then end your day at the world-famous Maid of the Mist where you will see 600,000 gallons of water falling right before your eyes.
- Roundtrip motorcoach transportation from Dunkirk and Orchard Park
- Admission to the Niagara Aerospace Museum
- Luncheon at The Como Restaurant
- Admission to The Niagara Power Project
- Admission to the Maid of the Mist
- Services and gratuities for a Professional Tour Director and Motorcoach Driver
- All applicable taxes and fees
$119 per person
Final payment due at time of booking.