The Hawaiian Islands may be a part of America, but a trip to them feels like an exotic paradise. Hawaii cruises offer a unique experience: palm trees, island music, and more while sitting on a beach in the shadow of a volcanic mountain! These alluring islands promise special memories for you and yours—you can learn about and interact first-hand with the Polynesian culture, enjoying tropical treats and native dances. You can relish in the fine weather as you trek through lush green rainforests or celebrate and feast at a real luau.
2-days in Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii | 2-days in Lahaina, Maui, Hawaii | Kailua, Kona, Hawaii | Hilo, Hawaii | 5-days at sea | Victoria, British Columbia | Vancouver, British Columbia
- 12 nights selected cruise accommodations
- Shipboard meals and entertainment
- Services and gratuities for a Professional Tour Director (with a minimum of 25 passengers)
- All applicable taxes and fees
- Inside (Cat 11).......................from $2063
- Veranda (Cat 2C)...................from $2598
- Concierge (Cat C3)...................from $2969
Rates are per person based on double occupancy. Single and triple occupancy rates may be available upon request. Airfare is additional. $500 per person deposit due at time of booking. Final payment due December 20, 2017.