Return to nature, discover Mr. Wright’s passion of dovetailing nature and design. You will find Wright’s minimalist principals all through this tour. The tour features interior and exterior details on all 3 homes within Polymath Park. Become educated on what was involved to relocate Wright’s 1957 Usonian- Duncan House over 600 miles piece by piece. The Duncan House Dinner Tour is an in-depth look at Wright’s philosophy of livable and affordable designs. Discussing the journey and purpose of preserving the Duncan House from its original site to Polymath Park. The tour concludes with dinner immediately following at Treetops, the Frank Lloyd Wright inspired restaurant located at Polymath Park.
- Roundtrip motorcoach service from Buffalo, Rochester and Syracuse
- 3 nights hotel accommodations
- 7 meals included: 3 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 3 dinners
- Guided tour of Frank Lloyd Wright’s Fallingwater
- Guided tour of Frank Lloyd Wright’s Kentuck Knob
- Tour of Frank Lloyd Wright’s Duncan house at Polymath Park
- Guided tour of Frank Lloyd Wright’s Graycliff
- Visit Flight 93 Memorial & Visitor Center
- Wine tasting at Green Dance Winery
- Group activity at Latrobe Art Center
- Baggage handling (1 piece per person)
- Services and gratuities for a Professional Tour Director and Motorcoach Driver
- All applicable taxes and fees
Rates are per person. $100 per person deposit due at time of booking. Final payment due May 25, 2018.