From its cobblestone streets and pastel-colored cottages to its signature pink sand beaches, Bermuda never fails to leave an impression on everyone who vacations there. Spend the day exploring such famous sights as Horseshoe Bay, the iconic crystal caves, the historic town of St. Georges, and King’s Wharf with a variety of unique shops, the Bermuda Arts Center & Craft Market, and the Royal Naval Dockyard. Tropical flavor with a decidedly British flair makes Bermuda an island unlike any other. Bermuda’s pink sand beaches are closer than you think.
Choose Your FREE Perk:
Book an oceanview or higher stateroom and receive one perk free! (Applies to first and second passengers in cabin)
Choose one of these:
- Classic Beverage Package
- Unlimited Internet
- $150 Onboard Spending Money
Capacity controlled, additional restrictions may apply.
Cape Liberty, New Jersey | 2 days at sea | 3 days at Kings Wharf, Bermuda | Day at sea | Cape Liberty, New Jersey
- Roundtrip motorcoach transportation from Buffalo, Rochester or Syracuse
- 7 night selected cruise accommodations
- Shipboard meals and entertainment
- Baggage handling (1 piece per person)
- Services and gratuities for a Professional Tour Director
- All applicable taxes and fees
- Inside (Cat 12).......................from $1222
- Outside (Cat 7)......................from $1515
- Balcony (Cat 2C)...................from $1819
Rates are per person based on double occupancy. Single and triple occupancy rates may be available upon request. $250 per person deposit due at time of booking. $500 deposit due for single occupancy at time of booking Final payment due March 10, 2018.