From the adventure, romance, rocky coastline and soaring granite cliffs - there is a special mystique to Bar Harbor. Surrounded by Acadia National Park and located at the edge of the sea, visitors have been welcomed to Bar Harbor for over a hundred years. Visit the beautiful Campobello Island off of the Coast of Maine, but located in New Brunswick Canada on the Bay of Fundy. FDR and his family spent summer vacations at their beloved cottage on Compobello Island for over sixty years. Plus view one of the eastern coastlines most impressive mountains, Mount Battie - located in stunning Camden Hills State Park. You are sure to fall in love with some of Maine’s landscapes on this incredible trip.
- Roundtrip motorcoach transportation from Buffalo, Rochester and Syracuse
- 6 night hotel accommodations
- 13 meals included: 6 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 6 dinners
- Enjoy free time in Freeport, Bar Harbor, and Camden
- Entertainment at the Great Maine Lumberjack Show
- Guided full-day tour from Bar Harbor to Campobello Island, including FDR cottage, Wreaths Across America and blueberry pie in Machias
- Visit the Seal Cove Auto Museum
- Enjoy an authentic Maine Lobsterbake dinner
- Visit the Bar Harbor Oceanarium
- Visit Camden Hills State Park and Mt. Battie
- Baggage handling (1 piece per person)
- Services and gratuities for a Professional Tour Director and Motorcoach Driver
- All applicable taxes and fees
NOTE: *Guests must have a valid passport or enhanced driver’s license in order to visit Campobello Island
$250 deposit due at time of booking. Rates are per person based on double occupancy. Final payment due May 15, 2018.