Join us for a visit to The ARK Encounter – a one-of-a-kind, historically themed attraction, located in Williamstown, KY. In an entertaining, educational and immersive way, it presents a number of historical events centered on Noah’s Ark as recorded in the Bible. This full sized replica of the Ark is 510 feet long and more than 50 feet tall. The Ark includes hundreds of displays and exhibits with props depicting life on the Ark. Animal animatronics and a talking version of Noah will help answer questions about what life was like aboard this massive vessel. Then stop for a visit to the 70,000 square foot Creation Museum. This museum brings the pages of the Bible to life, casting characters and animals in dynamic form and placing them in familiar settings. Interact with each of the 160 exhibits. Creatures great and small inhabit the three gardens that accentuate the landscape at the Creation Museum, and 500 varieties of plants fill the gardens and lakes within the museum and it grounds.
- Roundtrip motorcoach transportation from Syracuse, Rochester, and Buffalo
- 2 nights hotel accommodations
- 2 full breakfasts
- Welcome reception upon arrival
- Admission to ARK Encounter
- Two-day admission pass to Creation Museum
- Baggage handling (1 piece per person)
- Services and gratuities for a Professional Tour Director & Motorcoach Driver
- All applicable taxes and fees
Rates are per person. $50 per person deposit due at time of booking. Final payment due February 18, 2018.