A TASTE OF THE TRUE SOUTH - Memory flows deep and sentiment eddies and swirls along the Lower Mississippi River. Experience authentic Southern culture as you journey through living history and soak in the romantic spirit of the Antebellum era. Fertile cotton fields, vast sugar cane plantations and imposing pillared mansions will transport you back in time, as will the Civil War battlefields.
New Orleans, LA | cruising | Nottoway, LA | Francisville, LA | Natchez, LA | Vicksburg, MS | Greenville, MS | cruising | Memphis, TN | 2 days at Memphis, TN
- Roundtrip airfare from Buffalo, Rochester or Syracuse to New Orleans, LA with return from Memphis, TN
- Roundtrip pier/hotel/airport transfers
- 8 nights selected shipboard accommodations and prenight hotel
- All touring as per the itinerary
- 2 post nights hotel accommodations in Memphis, TN
- Elvis Graceland Tour
- Memphis Mojo Tour
- Services and gratuities for a Professional Tour Director (minimum of 20 passengers)
- All applicable taxes and fees
- Inside (CAT E).......................from $3034
- Outside (CAT C)....................from $5160
- Balcony (CAT B)....................from $5478
Rates are per person based on double occupancy. Single and triple occupancy rates may be available upon request. $600 per person deposit due at time of booking. $1000 per person deposit due at time of booking for single occupancy. Final payment due December 1, 2017.