Experience nature’s beauty, as minke, finback, and humpback whales regularly glide through the waters, and glimpses of them spouting and breaching are practically guaranteed. View Harbor wildlife including Harbor seals, Gray seals, Common eiders, Double-crested cormorants, and of course seagulls. Gloucester is the best port in Massachusetts to whale watch from. The reason is simple: It’s directly between two major whale feeding areas, Stellwagen Bank and Jeffrey’s Ledge. Experience Boston’s Faneuil Hall and Quincy Market. You will feel the cobblestones beneath your feet, see roaming performers and be able to taste the wonderfully diverse ethnic foods available to you. There are 100 shops, carts and artisans that offer treasures.
- Roundtrip motorcoach transportation from Rochester and Syracuse
- 1 night hotel accommodations
- 3 hour whale watch and harbor cruise with wildlife viewing
- Lobster Bake Dinner at The Gloucester House
- Breakfast buffet included
- Quincy Market stop in Boston
- Baggage handling (1 piece per person)
- Services and gratuities for a Professional Tour Director & Motorcoach Driver
- All applicable taxes and fees
Rates are per person based on double occupancy. A deposit of $100 is due at time of booking. Final payment due 45 days prior to departure.