Join AAA Western and Central New York's President/CEO Tony Spada on this exclusive Member Appreciation sailing of Castles Along the Rhine aboard Uniworld® Boutique River Cruise Collection®S.S. Antoinette.
Day 1: Basel
Day 2: Breisach (Kaysersberg and Riquewihr or Colmar)
Day 3: Kehl (Strasbourg)
Day 4: Mannheim (Speyer)
Day 5: Rüdesheim, cruising the Rhine River, Boppard
Day 6: Koblenz
Day 7: Cologne
Day 8: Amsterdam
- 7-night cruse in a riverview stateroom
- All transfers on arrival and departure days
- All gratuities, both onboard and onshore
- All meals onboard (7 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 7 dinners)
- Captain's Welcome and Farewell Receptions
- Unlimited beverages onboard, including fine wine, beer, spirits, soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, and mineral water
- Ports-of-call in 4 countries: France, Germany, The Netherlands, Switzerland
- 6 days of excursions hosted by English-speaking local experts
- State-of-the-art Quietvox portable audio headset system on all excursions
- Guiding "Let's Go," "Do as the Locals Do," "village Day" and "Gentle Walking" programs
- Use of bicycles and Nordic walking sticks
- Visits to 3 UNESCO World Heritage sites
- Service of an experienced AAA Tour Director
- Captivating onboard local entertainment
- Cultural enrichment, including a Signature Lecture: "The Rhine River: Shaping European History from the Romans to the European Union"
- Free Internet and Wi-Fi access
AAA Member Appreciation Exclusive Experiences Included:
- Private and exclusive visit to Castle Rhinestone for suite guests
- Exclusive "Wine Sense" academy with wine experts from a 300 year old village
- Exclusive cooking demonstration with a local chef
Ask your AAA Travel Consultant about extending your stay with optional pre- or post-cruise packages from $699 per person
AAA Exclusive Member Prices
Category 5 (Classic).............................. $3,959
Category 4 (Classic).............................. $4,059
Category 3 (French Balcony)................. $4,859
Category 2 (French Balcony)................. $4,959
Category 1 (Deluxe Balcony)................. $5,459
Prices exclude airfare. Limited number of single staterooms – call for availability and pricing.
Port Charges Included.
Reservations and Payments: A minimum deposit of $500 per person is required to confirm your reservation. Final payment is due no later than February 1, 2019.
Cancellation Policy: Should you need to cancel your booking or any portion of it, your cancellation must be received in writing. It will be effective on the date of receipt. Cancellation charges, per person and based upon the date of cancellation, are as shown in the box below. These cancellation fees are in addition to any cancellation fees that might be levied by airlines, hotels, etc. There is no refund for unused services or for unused portions of the trip.
**Fare is defined as the cost of the cruise element. Port charges are fully refundable if they have been paid prior to canceling your trip.
Travel Protection: AAA recommends the purchase of Allianz Global Assistance products to protect your trip investment. Please read the travel protection brochure for a description of the travel insurance benefits and assistance services offered. These brochures are available at all AAA Travel Centers and may be completed in person or by phone with an AAA Travel Consultant.
Items Not Included in the Price: These include, but are not limited to, airfares to and from your destination; airport/departure taxes; vessel fuel surcharges; cost of passport and visas; taxes; excess baggage charges; laundry; phone calls; all items of a personal nature; items not included on regular menus; additional sightseeing not specified in the itinerary; premium spirits and premium wines (please refer to complimentary beverage program); meals not detailed in the itinerary; and health, accident, baggage or travel protection plans.
Documentation: US citizens require a valid passport to travel. Passports must be valid for at least six (6) months after the scheduled return date of the trip. Non-US citizens must contact the appropriate consular office for entry requirements pertaining to your trip. Any visa(s) or other documentation required is the sole responsibility of the traveler.
Itinerary Changes: Itineraries may change, and substitute visits to other sites may occur during your trip due to water level fluctuations and other uncontrollable factors. The order of sightseeing and docking ports are subject to change according to port authority assignments. Other restrictions may apply.
Responsibility: AAA Western and Central New York acts only as sales agents for the airlines, cruise ships, bus lines, hotels, car rental companies, and tour and charter operators who will actually provide the travel services you will enjoy on your vacation or business trip. The names of each of the companies agreeing to provide travel services to you are listed in your individual itinerary, travel vouchers, and tickets. Because we act only as sales agents for these companies and maintain no control over their personnel or operations, only they can be responsible should any aspect of their travel arrangements not be to your satisfaction. Should you have any questions about the services provided to you by these travel service companies, please let us know as soon as possible so that we may assist you in adjusting the problem with them. Moreover, since AAA Western and Central New York obviously will have no control over unforeseen events that may occur during the course of travel, AAA Western and Central New York must disclaim all responsibility and liability for any monetary, physical, or psychological injuries of any nature whatsoever arising from or caused by acts of terrorism, civil strife, disturbance, war, or other upheaval or negligent or criminal act of whatever kind and nature that occurs during your travel.