2018 Buffalo Home Show Sweepstakes
$250 Visa Gift Card Giveaway
OFFICIAL RULES - 2018 Buffalo Home Show $250 Visa Gift Card Giveaway
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN, NOR WILL A PURCHASE IMPROVE ONE'S CHANCES OF WINING.
1. SPONSOR: AAA Western and Central New York, 100 International Drive, Buffalo, NY 14221
2. ADMINISTRATOR: AAA Western and Central New York, 100 International Drive, Buffalo, NY 14221, an independent administrator and judging organization whose decisions are final and binding as to all aspects of the Contest.
3. ELIGIBILITY: NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN, NOR WILL A PURCHASE IMPROVE ONE'S CHANCES OF WINNING. Open only to persons 18 or older upon entering who are legal residents of, and physically located within the confines of the membership boundaries of AAA Western and Central New York. Any individuals (including but not limited to employees, consultants, independent contractors, and interns) who have, within the past six months, performed services for Sponsor or Administrator, any organizations responsible for sponsoring, fulfilling, administrating, advertising or promoting the Contest or supplying the prize, and their respective parent, subsidiary, affiliated and successor companies;(individually and collectively, "Entities"), members of their households and immediate families, any person who, within the past six months, has been awarded a prize worth $500 or more in any contest conducted by Administrator and any person who, within the past 90 days, has been awarded any other prize by Administrator, are all ineligible to enter or play. "Household members" shall mean people who share the same residence at least three months a year. "Immediate family members" shall mean parents, step-parents, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses.
4. ENTRY: To enter and solely for purpose of notifying the winner, participants must provide AAA Western and Central New York with their Name, Phone Number, email address and Home Address Zip Code on a physical AAA Western and Central NY entry form. Sponsor determines the prize award to each winner before the prize is drawn.
If for any reason the contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or other causes that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the contest, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest. No responsibility is assumed for: any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; or any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, providers, computer equipment, or software; or failure of any e-mail or electronic entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web-site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials from this contest. In the event of a dispute over an entry, prize will be awarded to the owner of the e-mail account, not the name on the entry form.
In the event winner is deemed ineligible, fails to comply with contest procedures, or is not available to claim prize during specified dates, then the prize will be awarded to runner-up, time permitting.
Odds of winning depend on number of valid entries received.
5. LIMITATIONS: Entries by any method other than set forth above in Section 4 are void. Any use of automated or programmed methods of effecting Entry is prohibited. Neither the Entities, nor any of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents or representatives (individually and collectively, "Releasees") are responsible for Entries from persons residing, or physically located, outside the Territory; Entries that are altered, delayed, deleted, destroyed, forged, fraudulent, improperly accessed, inaccurate, incomplete, interrupted, irregular in any way, late, lost, misdirected, non-delivered, stolen, tampered with, unauthorized, unintelligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Rules. Void where prohibited or restricted by law and subject to all applicable federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations.
6. PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE: Visa Gift Card ($250)
7. WINNER: All winners must meet all eligibility requirements. Each winner must be at least 18 years old. At the sole discretion of the Administrator, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate winner may result from any of the following:  Winner's failure to respond to notification within three (3) days after its transmission;  the return of an email notification to a Winner as undeliverable after three (3) attempts;  the return of any other notice to a Winner as undeliverable;  Winner's failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof of age, identity and residency;  Winner's failure to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability/Publicity Release within three (3) days after its mailing;  any other non-compliance with Rules. In the event of a prize forfeiture, the Administrator may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited prize to an alternate winner.