Save $1.00 on Admission
AAA Members save $1.00 on admission for each person in party.
The Strong is the only collections-based museum in the world devoted solely to play! The museum blends the best features of both history museums (extensive collections) and children’s museums (high interactivity) and provides families, children, adults, students, teachers, scholars, collectors, and others a multitude of offerings:
- Engaging, hands-on exhibits, plus fascinating play-related artifacts
- Upstate New York’s only year-round, indoor butterfly garden
- The prestigious National Toy Hall of Fame and World Video Game Hall of Fame
- Quality guest services, a museum shop, and a food court
- A working carousel from 1918 and The Strong Express passenger train
- Annual memberships
- Woodbury School with both preschool and early-kindergarten programs
- A circulating library
- Girl Scout, Cub Scout, and Boy Scout programs
- Fun-filled educational programs and standards-based school lessons
- Teacher development opportunities
The Strong is an exciting, hands-on, welcoming place to play, learn, and dream; a place to pretend, wonder, and explore; a place to discover the past and imagine the future; and a place to rekindle memories and make new ones.