Corning Museum of Glass
AAA Members Save 15% on the Adult Day Pass
The Corning Museum of Glass is where the world turns to learn more about the art, history, craft, or technology of this incredible material, from serious scholars to those simply interested in discovering, we guarantee you'll learn to see glass in a whole new light. A truly unique museum experience, here you can explore, research, touch, work with, and interact with glass.
The Corning Museum of Glass offers:
- The world's best collection of art and historical glass. More than 45,000 objects trace 3,500 years of glassmaking history.
- Hands-on exhibits that tell the story of the science and technology of glass in the world around us.
- Live, narrated glassblowing demonstrations all day, every day.
- Make Your Own Glass, the museum's unique try-it-yourself glassmaking program.
- A fully equipped glassworking studio offering year-round courses in all levels of glassmaking.
- The Rakow Research Library, the world's library of record with the finest collection of research materials related to the art, history, craft and technology of glass.
- The Museum Shops, our 18,000 square-foot retail area where you can purchase glass treasures from Corning and around the world.
Visit Member Connection to learn more about the Corning Museum of Glass and our other AAA Destination Spotlights.
|Adult Day Pass||$18.00||15%||$15.30|
$15.30 for Seniors (55 and over) and Military (with ID)
$15.30 for Students with ID
FREE for Children and Teens (17 and under) and museum members