In-Car Driving Instructor
- Minimum of 1 year experience in Driver Education and and/or Traffic Safety is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
- General knowledge of existing AAA Driver Programs.
- Extensive knowledge of traffic safety/traffic laws.
- A complete background and driver's license check will be performed.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Strong verbal and writing skills required.
Ability to communicate effectively. Strong verbal and writing skills required.
Minimum of 1 year experience in Driver Education and and/or Traffic Safety is preferred. Excellent communication skills. General knowledge of existing AAA Driver Programs. Extensive knowledge of traffic safety/traffic laws.
Proficient with all high school equivalent mathematics.
Ability to apply common sense understanding and carry out instructions. Ability to resolve conflicts and problems that may arise during the course of teaching.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Employee is regularly required to stand, speak, listen, and move about the teaching space. Employee is required to transport driver training materials. Ability to lift and/or move a minimum of 30 lbs. required. Ability to maneuver within a motor vehicle required. Ability to sit in a vehicle for a period of time that may be up to 2 hours.
The AAA Way
Demonstrating expertise, passion, and accountability in our work by continuously pursuing growth and learning