Philadelphia Flower Show
- Roundtrip motorcoach transportation from Buffalo, Rochester or Syracuse
- 2 nights hotel accommodations
- 3 meals: 2 full breakfast and 1 private Mummer’s dinner
- Admission to the 2015 Philadelphia Flower Show
- Admission to the National Liberty Museum
- Services of and gratuities for a Professional AAA Tour Director and Local Guide
- Gratuities for your motorcoach driver
- All applicable taxes and fees
- Visit the 2015 Philadelphia Flower Show where the magic of the movies will move from silver screen to living color in “Lights, Camera, BLOOM!” The world’s great floral and garden designers will recapture iconic settings from the world’s great cinema, including the amazing landscapes and horticultural “supporting actors” of the movies, such as the poppy fields and forests of Oz, the paradise of Shangri-La, the luminescent 3D jungles of Pandora, and many other beloved movie scenes.
- Pass iconic treasures like Independence Hall, the Liberty Bell, Betsy Ross’ house, colonial neighborhoods and the elegant arts district on our Philadelphia City Tour.
- Tour the National Liberty Museum: remarkable displays, beautiful glass sculptures, biblical and interfaith teachings combine to underscore the role of faith in creating and preserving the fragile and precious gift of liberty.
- Be entertained at a private dinner with the Mummers: Learn to do the famous Mummer’s Strut, get the behind the scenes “scoop” about the dazzling “suits” and sing along to many familiar tunes!
Hotel: Wyndham Hotel Historic District
400 Arch Street
AAA Travel & Insurance Center
100 International Dr., Williamsville
Board: 6:15 a.m. Depart: 6:30 a.m.
Approximate return: 8:30 p.m.
RIT Inn & Conference Center
5257 West Henrietta Rd., Henrietta
Board: 7:45 a.m. Depart: 8:00a.m.
Approximate return: 7:00 p.m.
AAA Administrative Office
7485 Henry Clay Blvd., Liverpool
Board: 9:45 a.m. Depart: 10:00 a.m.
Approximate return: 5:30 p.m.
How to Book
- Call (855) 862-6651
- Find a AAA Travel Consultant
- Request info below