Philadelphia Flower Show
The PHS Philadelphia Flower Show is an annual event at the Pennsylvania Convention Center in March. It is the world’s oldest and largest indoor flower show, attracting more than 260,000 people annually. Now in its 188th year, this year’s flower show boasts the theme Explore America celebrating 100 years of the National Park Service and its vast beauty – from Steamy to Petrified, Hot Springs to Arctic, & Redwood to Yellowstone. The show features large-scale gardens, elaborate landscapes, and over-the-top floral creations. Visitors to the PHS Philadelphia Flower Show are treated to fabulous design, live entertainment, gardening how-to workshops, and lectures by experts.
Date:March 4 - 6, 2016
- Double...............from $669
- Single................from $889
- Triple.................from $659
- Quad..................from $655
- 2 nights hotel accommodations
- 4 meals: 2 Breakfasts, 2 Dinners, including the Philadelphia block party with the world famous Mummers.
- A walking tour of historic Philadelphia with stops at the famous Liberty Bell & Independence Hall
- Admission to the 2016 Philadelphia Flower Show “Explore American”
- Driving tour through Valley Forge National Historic Park
- Tram ride through the American Treasure Tour
- Baggage handling (1 piece per person)
- Services and gratuities for a Professional Tour Director
- All applicable taxes and fees
Hotel:Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
400 Arch St
Philadelphia, PA 19106
AAA Travel & Insurance Center
100 International Dr., Williamsville
Board: 6:15 a.m. Depart: 6:30 a.m.
Approximate return: 8:30 p.m.
RIT Inn & Conference Center
5257 West Henrietta Rd., Henrietta
Board: 7:45 a.m. Depart: 8:00 a.m.
Approximate return: 7:00 p.m.
AAA Administrative Office
7485 Henry Clay Blvd., Liverpool
Board: 9:45 a.m. Depart: 10:00 a.m.
Approximate return: 5:30 p.m.
Timing and itinerary are subject to change.
How to Book
- Call (855) 862-6651
- Find a AAA Travel Consultant
- Request info below