Living so close to Niagara Falls, we sometimes forget that people travel from all over the world to see what's right here in our backyard! AAA has a lot of tools and information to help you plan and save on your Niagara Falls road trip.
More Niagara Falls information from AAA
- PLAN YOUR TRIP: AAA has created suggested itineraries for many of the country's top road trip destinations. Here's the Niagara Falls-Lake Ontario itinerary.
- SAVE MONEY: Like saving money? I do, too. Here are links to to how AAA members can save at the Whirlpool Jet Boat Tours, the Aquarium of Niagara Falls, and Ontario's Niagara Falls Adventure Pass and Niagara Helicopters. Oh, and if you like shopping, AAA members can also save at the Fashion Outlets of Niagara Falls, too!
- TRY YOUR LUCK: Learn more about the Fallsview Casino Resort, or even better, join us on one of these weekly $10 bus trips across the border to the Fallsview Casino Resort and Casino Niagara.
- DON'T FORGET YOUR PASSPORT! If you're going to cross over to the Canadian side, you'll need either your passport, passport card, or enhanced drivers license. Learn more about how AAA can help with your passport needs.
- READ MORE: Check out this story I wrote in the Summer 2012 issue of Member Connection.
Tell us about the last time you went to Niagara Falls! What did you do? Share your experience in the comments below.