AAA Prescription Savings
Free Prescription Discount Card
AAA Members save an average of 24% on their prescriptions at 9 out of 10 pharmacies nationwide with the AAA Presciption Program—and best of all, it's FREE.
- AAA members save up to 50% on prescriptions
- Save an average of 35% on generic prescription drugs
- Save 15% average savings on brand name prescriptions
- Discount also applies towards pet medications when filled at your pharmacy
- Even deeper savings through the Rx Direct Mail program
- Free access to health library
Save at pharmacies across the nation. Search our list of over 59,000 participating pharmacies (9 out of 10 nationwide).
Find a Participating Pharmacy Near You
How to Sign Up
- Download the Program card, fill in your information and begin saving right away! Simply present the completed ID card at a participating pharmacy and pay a reduced price on many of your prescription drugs.
- No Limits. You can use your AAA Prescription Savings card any time your prescription is not covered by insurance. There are no restrictions. AAA Prescription Savings cannot be used in combination with any other medical insurance plan you may have.
- Extra Savings. As part of this program you will also be eligible for higher discounts on select medications, high tech and injectable drugs. AAA Prescription Savings offers even greater discounts by using its mail order option.
- Convenient. There are no claim forms to complete. Your AAA Prescription Savings card is accepted at participating pharmacies nationwide.
Get your Savings ID Card today by calling (866) AAA-SAVE (222-7283) or download the card to print and complete it at home.
ContactTelephone: (866) AAA-SAVE
Restrictions & Conditions
***Use Club Code 084***
Members must call or download card to be eligible. AAA membership card does not serve as prescription card.
*AAA Prescription Savings is not insurance.
Discounts only available at participating pharmacies.
This is not insurance. Discounts are only available at participating pharmacies. By using this card, you agree to pay the entire prescription cost less any applicable discount. Savings may vary by pharmacy, drug strength, dosage, and quantity. Savings are based on actual 2011 drug purchases administered by CVS Caremark for this program. The program administrator may obtain fees or rebates from manufacturers and/or pharmacies based on your prescription drug purchases. These fees or rebates may be retained by the program administrator or shared with you and/or your pharmacy. Prescription claims through this program will not be eligible for reimbursement through Medicaid, Medicare or any other government program. Heartworm or flea/tick prevention medications are not covered. Cannot be combined with any other discounts. This program does not guarantee the quality of the services or products offered by individual providers. We do not sell your personal information. Call the member toll-free number on the back of your ID card to file a complaint related to this program.