Business Relationship Advisor
- Bachelor’s Degree with major course work in business administration, project and product management or a related field or equivalent, and eight years’ work experience with six years in a management capacity.
- Six years of product development or program management experience, preferably in the automotive industry. Experience managing products and vendor relationships required.
- Demonstrated initiative and the ability to work independently and proactively research and identify appropriate solutions.
- Ability to make independent judgments subject to company practices and managerial direction with latitude for independent action and initiative.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills along with excellent communication skills, oral, written and presentation, to interact with all levels of company personnel, members, vendors and affiliate Clubs.
- Strong analytical, budgeting, planning and presentation skills; ability to present recommendations to executive management and other business lines; implement strategies to improve business results.
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license with a satisfactory driving record.
- Proficient in the use of MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, and business line technologies.
The AAA Way
Demonstrating expertise, passion, and accountability in our work by continuously pursuing growth and learning