Save Money on Maintenance & Repair
New this year, when you bring your car in for service at one of over 80 AAA Approved Auto Repair location in Western and Central New York, you'll find benefits and discounts available only to members.
- Each shop is AAA tested and approved
- 10% discount on repair labor
- 2 years/24,000-mile guarantee on parts and labor
- FREE multi-point inspection - by appointment
- Preliminary diagnosis within 1 hour of tow arrival
- Tows into a location don't count toward your roadside assistance allotment
- Member preferred pricing on select maintenance services
What does it take to achieve the AAA Approved Auto Repair designation? It's not easy.
- The facility must employ ASE-certified or factory-trained technicians in each area of service it offers
- Approved shops must have a proven community reputation. This is determined by a financial report, a consumer protection agency report, and a customer satisfaction survey.
- The facility has to maintain a clean, professionally organized appearance - inside and out. Customer areas are always clean and comfortable.
- The shop must meet minimum insurance requirements for the protection of its customers and their cars.
- After approval, each shop is inspected quarterly and must undergo annual program recertification.
Mechanics you can trust
The network of AAA Approved Auto Repair locations takes the guesswork out of choosing a trustworthy shop. We've done the work for you by identifying these local facilities that have met our stringent customer service guidelines. And, if there's a problem, AAA stands behind all repairs with dispute resolution on your behalf.